Media play an important role in our lives because it helps us know what is going on outside the country we are in. But now a days medias are accessible by anyone in the world. Because media comes in the form of pictures, videos, records, Facebook, Twitter and blog posts. People around the world use all of these kind of medias to show what’s happening at their place.

People today live with media almost all the time, and some of them live of media. Like per example the news at the Tv people watch them to be aware of what’s going on. But the journalist don’t only make that kind of media, they gain money from it. And the songs we all listen to are also medias but audio ones. Just like the journalists the singers too make money out of these medias. Same for Facebook and Twitter excepted that the persons who created the social network get the money of it and people who use it only get the views from the others users who might not be in the area as the editor of the post.

Medias kind of change the culture. I think that because some people tend to copy others ideas, which could change their culture or their point of view on their culture. But medias don’t only effect the culture in a wrong way, it allows to share our cultures with others and get to know more about each others.

Personally media is a part of my life too because I use a lot Instagram and Facebook to share what I feel like the others should be aware of  and get to know what’s going on in the world.